Saturday, November 11, 2006

Still working on it

Still haven't been able to kidnap Susan and get her ass to the bank to set up Lee's account yet, so no PayPal yet, either. Some people have asked about sending checks directly to the account, and yes, the minute that we get the account set up, I'm going to put the mailing address and account name up on the masthead here, for those of you who don't use PayPal.

And I can't even begin to properly describe how much it has touched my heart, how quickly so many of y'all have responded to Lee's need. It never fails to amaze me, to remind me, really, that not all humans suck, and that there are, out there, everywhere else on the planet, so many good, decent, giving human beings.

And believe me, I'm chomping at the bit to get this stuff done, because I get more scared every day that we're going to be too late.

Thank y'all. Again and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home