Monday, November 13, 2006

DO IT TO IT!!!!!!

PayPal is up & running, and for those of you who would rather send checks/money orders (U.S. funds only, please), here's the info:

PayPal:














Snail-Mail: Fund For Leola Kinchen
(c/o) Susan Hammer
Bank Of St. Francisville
P.O. Drawer 818
St. Francisville, LA 70775 USA

The response thus far has been AMAZING. All I can hope is that the kindness and open-heartedness that brought all of you incredible people into my life after Katrina is still out there in the universe, and that y'all will be able to help us keep this amazing young woman on this planet.

We refuse to let her go.

Period.

Thank y'all. Y'all have changed and enriched my life so much, I can't even properly express it. And I know that we will accomplish this, because y'all have already come to love my friend, and I wish that I could somehow share some of her amazing spirit and strength and power with all of y'all, because she is definitely one of a kind.

Love,
A.S.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home