Wednesday, November 15, 2006

UPDATE, 9P, 11/15/06

UPDATE, 9P, 11/15/06: $1,561.18

And y'all just keep amazing the hell out of me. Absolutely mind-boggling.

And the good-word-passing just doesn't stop, either --- we're now appearing on Bitty's Back Porch & DKos --- thanks for the tips to Bitty & Tara (and StevenD of Booman Tribune is my new HERO!!! )

Way more thank-you notes to write, the other blog to update, and then it's frozen eggrolls and to bed, gotta be up at 5A for a spine-doctor appointment. More news as it happens.

The blogosphere just goes to prove that every lie spread by the republicunt fear-mongers is just that --- lame-ass horseshit. 'Cause Y'ALL are the REAL America --- the biggest, most open hearts, the best intentions, and the truest aim to those who truly deserve better.

I cannot even begin to thank y'all enough.

Love,A.S.C.

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Old Dominion Blue said...

Dammit. I'm late to the party as usual, Annti. No scuses, I'll just say I've been away.

But hey, I'm back now!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

Good girl! Good to see ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home