Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just a minute...

A PEOPLE SUCK Update: I removed a big portion of this post because just today, as we're going through the whole PayPal clusterfuck process, some scumbags in Omaha tried to send me a very specific "phishing" e-mail, so that they can STEAL the identity and gifted money of a girl FIGHTING FOR HER FUCKING LIFE.

I shit y'all not. So, that's today's (Friday, 11/17/06) update. People suck. The only "grant-writer" that I know, aka The Beastmaster (formerly known as my "mother") has punked-out on the whole fucking project, so I have no idea about how to milk huge corporations for contributions that might actually be big enough to MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

So, here's What Annti Needs:

1. A very gifted grant writer to hit-up several large corporations right here in our area (well, their oft-polluting PLANTS & MILLS are, anyway) and YESTERDAY.

2. Somebody to go to Omaha and break some kneecaps for me (Yes, I'd happily do the tire-tooling myself, but I can't even drive to Baton Rouge yet.)

3. A new all-caps button.

4. Somebody to sit here and clean about 7,000 e-mails that I need to save off of my hard drive, since sitting upright REALLY FUCKIN' HURTS.

5. Somebody who can teach me how to copy stuff out of a "spreadsheet"-type website and slap the info onto a document without all of the damned spreadsheet and every single "cell" therein carrying over and adding 20 extra pages to the documents that I want to print-out for Lee.

6. That shiatsu chair at Sharper Image. WITH the ottoman.

Sure, sure, I know, I'm doing a lot of pointless dreaming/wishing on a couple of these requests, but the rest of 'em, I REALLY DO NEED HELP WITH, and also, as always, PLEASE KEEP PASSING THE GOOD WORD!!!

Y'all rawk like mofos. Also, the checks are coming into the bank fund, and hopefully, I'll be able to send out thank-you notes on them by Monday. Y'all are amazing, no matter how many douchebags out there are trying to shoot this --- and Lee's future --- down.

OH! I almost forgot! We got another blog plug!

A.G. at "Practically Harmless" did us quite the good deed today, so head on over there and thank her enormously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back to our regular programming...

...before I fall into a coma: 5 hours' sleep, for the past two days in a row, is catching up. OOODLES of fun at the doctor's. Will bitch more later.

I'm hoping to be able to print out at least a PORTION of your wonderful e-mail & comments messages for Lee tonight, so that she can see how many people out there really do love her and want her to live. I'm going to print every single one of them and have 'em bound at Kinko's, so that she will never forget all of the wonderful human beings in this world who want her to live.

Anyway, enough bitching for now. If I haven't been able to write you a thank-you note yet, please forgive me, I'm kinda near-mental-death right now, and will be more useful after a nap, I promise.

Love y'all.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could do one of those 6 things. :(

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

But darlin', you are helping. You are. Believe me on that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home